This article details how payers can enter, edit and remove saved payment accounts.
Adding Saved Payment Accounts
Payers can add saved payment accounts during online enrollment or via the parent portal when access Manage AutoPay or VCPay Wallet.
Editing Saved Payment Accounts
Payers can edit saved payment accounts via the parent portal when access Manage AutoPay or the VCPay Wallet.
- Locate the saved payment method.
- Select ‘Edit Account’.
- Re-enter credit card or ACH information.
Deactivating Saved Payment Accounts
Payers cannot delete saved payment accounts themselves; they need to contact you.
- You can deactivate the saved payment account via the Payment Account Detail screen.
- This will remove the saved payment account from the VCPay Wallet
- Saved payment methods associated with upcoming AutoPay batches cannot be deactivated. The saved payment method must be replaced or unenrolled from AutoPay before deactivating.